The Bluejays gave up 22 runs to the Pirates yesterday. It is embarrassing when a Major League team gets beat like a bad Little League team but take heart Jays fans
- It is Spring Training No way Gibbons would let the keep pitchers throwing if they ” Don’t have it “during a regular season game
- Starting Pitcher Happ did not walk anybody.
- They gave up a home run to a pitcher Jays won’t face many pitchers at the plate in the AL.
- The wind can play havoc in single deck spring training stadiums
- Jays scored 3 runs off the starter and 2 runs off a mop up pitcher in the 9th showing fight to the end.
- Another game today this time against the Yankees at Florida Auto Exchange Stadium at 1:05 pm ( radio: Mlb.com. TV: Snet) Yankee veterans rarely make roads trips) I will cyberly starting from last nights blog locale Peoria sports complex in AZ https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Peoria+Sports+Complex,+N+83rd+Ave,+Peoria,+AZ&daddr=Florida+Auto+Exchange+Stadium,+Douglas+Avenue,+Dunedin,+FL&geocode=&sll=39.766555,-86.441277&sspn=5.02382,10.755615&hl=en
- If my CP self played for the Bluejays, the Pirates would have scored 52 against me
- Nothing counts for the Jays Until they open in Tampa Bay on 4/1